Signallia Marketing Distribution has always made data protection and information security a central part of our business and is committed to high standards of information security, privacy and transparency incorporating industry best practices and in accordance with recognized European standards.
We protect our client data with multiple layers of security, including encryption technology like HTTPS and Transport Layer Security (TLS).
To ensure the best level of security we monitor our services and underlying infrastructure to protect them from threats, including spam, malware, viruses, and other forms of malicious code.
We have security incident policies and procedures in place. We’re also committed to providing our Clients with the information they need to meet regulatory reporting obligations under GDPR.
To protect your privacy Signallia Marketing Distribution employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information before it is sent over the Internet. Any information provided during the booking process is protected by this encryption. Personal information collected during the booking process will not be shared with any unauthorized third party.
We would like to keep you informed of our latest news and special offers and may send you these electronically. When registering for marketing emails we will collect some mandatory information including: Title, First Name, Last Name and your Email Address. You may also be asked to provide other information regarding your subscription preferences.
Our marketing emails will include details of our latest offers and may be personalized based on the data we collect from you.
All information we collect will be stored on secure servers. No information we collect will be shared with unauthorized 3rd party companies.
To unsubscribe from receiving future email marketing activities click the unsubscribe link which is located at the bottom of each email.
In compliance with Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, SIGNALLIA MARKETING DISTRIBUTION, S.A., with NIF nº A-76539030, with address at Av. San Francisco nº 12, Local A. 38.650 Los Cristianos – Arona? Tenerife, Spain, complies with current regulations, and your personal data are included in a file, automated or not, which is part of our database, in order to provide the best service to our Clients. Said File will be processed exclusively for the purpose described above.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data we would like to collect from you is:
Personal data type:
Source: where Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. obtained the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject.
Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone number, Age.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
To process and confirm your reservations. To manage time and attendance for staff payroll purposes. Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting email@example.com and stating you wish to withdraw your consent for full or partial processing. You may also update your preferences on any email communications you may receive from us.
Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. will process personal data for the duration of your booking process and stay and/or employment and marketing. We will store the personal data for up to 7 years dependent on financial transactions.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• The right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to a restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• The right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. refuses your request under rights of access.
• All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A., or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A.’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner.
The contact details are:
Telephone: +34 822 280 053
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
COMPLIANCE & GOVERNANCE DEPARTMENT
SIGNALLIA MARKETING DISTRIBUTION S.A.
Avda. San Francisco nº 12, Local A.
38.650 Los Cristianos – Arona.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A., will collect and use your personal data.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. “Session” cookies are stored on a memory and never written to disk. When the browser is closed the cookie is permanently deleted. If the cookies contain an expiry date, it is considered a “persistent” cookie, which will be removed on the specified date. They can also be deleted manually. You can accept or decline cookies. Cookies are accepted by default by most browsers; if you would like to disable them please refer to your browser’s help section.
We use ‘first party’ and ‘third party cookies’ on our website.
‘Third party’ cookies are set by our trusted partners.
Please see a full list of cookies at the bottom of this page
– We use Google Analytics cookies to be able to measure and track the usage of our website. This helps us to identify areas for improvement. We also want to track how many of our visitors make bookings, which helps us to make business forecasts and decisions.
– We use Google AdWords – Google’s main advertising product. AdWords offer pay-per-click (PPC) advertising displayed next to search results to boost website traffic and sales.
– We use Google Display Network to retarget our Clients. You may see our adverts on other websites after you’ve visited ours.
– We use Yahoo Gemini Network to be able to target and retarget our Clients with display adverts.
– We work with several affiliate partners who advertise on our behalf, their cookies help us to see if our Clients come to our website through one of the affiliate advertisers, so we can credit them correctly.
– We also use social media buttons e.g. Facebook and Twitter, to allow you to connect to your social networks and share content.
By continuing to use our site and by using the social media functionality, you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your device. For more information about cookies and how to disable them please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Why does Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with the service/accommodation you have booked we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfill the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A.’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required doing otherwise.
How will Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. use the personal data it collects about me?
Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will strive to keep your information accurate and up to date, and will not keep it for longer than is necessary. Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A.is required retaining information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organization holds about me?
Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A.at your request can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A.
• Or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will are disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Signallia Marketing Distribution S.A. accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Photo I.D. Passport or driving license
Proof of Current Address.
Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner:
The Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner is the owner of this statement and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
A current version of this statement is available to all staff and Clients, through the contact details below
Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner contact details
Telephone: +34 822 280 053
Address: COMPLIANCE & GOVERNANCE DEPARTMENT
SIGNALLIA MARKETING DISTRIBUTION, S.A.
Avda. San Francisco nº 12, Local A.
38.650 Los Cristianos – Arona.
Signallia Marketing Distribution, S.A. Cookies
Domains using cookies on our websites:
Use different types of cookies to run Google websites and ads-related products. Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored in your browser. You can view and manage cookies in your browser (though browsers for mobile devices may not offer this visibility).
Session Cookies: These cookies store information about the activities users perform during a single session. They are used to persist data about your activities as you browse through a site but are erased at the end of your session.
Persistent Cookies: You’ll also hear these referred to as tracking cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive until they expire or are erased. These are often used to manage user preferences over longer periods of time when user has logged in.
SIGNALLIA MARKETING DISTRIBUTION, S.A., a company of Spanish nationality, NIF. A-76539030, Fiscal address in Avenida San Francisco, Número 12, Edf Castle Harbour, Local A. Urbanización Oasis del Sur, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. Phone: 922.761.120. email: firstname.lastname@example.org