A) GENERAL INFORMATION OF THE COOKIES AND THEIR USE ON THE WEB
A Cookie is a small file of letters and figures that is downloaded to your computer by accessing “www.signallia.com”. Cookies allow a web page to recognize a user’s browser and register their activity on a particular website or on all websites or APP. The purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the Services selected. In addition, thanks to the installation of the Cookies, the Services offered by www.signallia.com are facilitated by providing each User with information that is of interest to them or that may be of interest to them, in view of their use of the Services.
Cookies also help us understand the behavior of the User within our website, which means that we can improve your experience through it.
In any case, www.signallia.com will be able to know all the Services of signallia.com that have requested the Users, in this way they will be able to facilitate or offer information to the tastes and preferences of each User.
B) TYPOLOGY AND FUNCTIONING OF THE COOKIES:
Depending on the length of time that remain activated on the computer we can distinguish:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookies that collect data only during the time the User accesses the service; So that they expire once the service has been rendered. Usually used to remember the products that the User has included in your order while browsing www.signallia.com, also for security reasons when sending data when accessing financial services, email services, album services Photos, etc. Session Cookies expire when the User closes the browser.
– Temporary cookies: They are a type of cookies that collect data beyond the time during which the user accesses the service. These types of cookies are used, for example, to store and remember user navigation preferences. Temporary Cookies expire depending on when the purpose for which they are served is fulfilled (for example, for the User to remain identified in the Services of www.signallia.com) or when they are manually deleted. In addition, depending on the purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows: Persistent Cookies: Those are those that have a expiration date in time and remain hosted on the user’s computer even after the session ends.
– Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a domain directly managed by signallia.com and from which the service requested by the user who visits the web is provided.
– Third Party Cookies: Some cookies are not installed by signallia.com but by third parties dedicated to specific services directed to the user. Since these third parties are responsible for their implementation, blocking and uninstalling them is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms. The following is a description of third-party cookies authorized to place cookies on our website:
• Performance Cookies
These Cookies remember the preferences for the tools found in the Web Services, so that the User does not have to reconfigure the service every time they visit www.signallia.com Examples of this type of cookies would be: remember the Elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration.
• Registration Cookies
These cookies are generated when the User has registered on the website or, subsequently, has opened his session. They are used so that the User can access restricted access parts. Some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin. The User has previously authorized this social network to keep a persistent Cookie that remembers its identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires. The User can delete that Cookie and revoke the access to the Services through social networks modifying their preferences in the specific social network.
• Advertising Cookies
They are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. Thanks to these cookies you can expand the information of the ads displayed to anonymous Users. It also analyzes the duration or frequency of the ad views, the interaction they have had with ads, and behaviors in navigation. Thanks to this it is possible to generate an advertising profile related to the interests of each type of User.
• Third Party Advertising Cookies
They are those that are sent to the terminal equipment from a computer that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies for any of the purposes set out in the previous section. Generally, thirdparty cookies are downloaded to the user’s terminal equipment because the publisher, when designing the website, platform or application programming, foresaw this possibility, so that publishers may have some ability to control third-party cookies Which can be sent to Users when they access the requested service.
C) HOW TO DISABLED COOKIES OR CONFIGURE PREFERENCES:
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of your internet browser. In the event that you block them, certain services that need to be used may not be available to you at www.signallia.com. In order to facilitate users who wish to prevent the installation of cookies on their computer, Signallia.com makes available to its users links to the instructions provided by browsers whose use it considers more widespread.
D) WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED: